If you think retirement living means a nursing home, think again. At The Delaney at Georgetown Village, you can enjoy life on your own terms. Picture a beautiful new private apartment residence you’ll love – with none of the maintenance or upkeep that comes with home ownership. Don’t be surprised when you make new friends and fill your social calendar with more fun events and outings than you could ever imagine.
Put Your Travel Plans on Hold
Life at The Delaney at Georgetown Village is like a cruise everyday.
At least that’s what residents tell us. From the smiling, courteous housekeeping service and gourmet dining with an ever-changing menu to fun, agenda-filling activities and delightful live entertainment, The Delaney at Georgetown Village is your ticket to a more fulfilling independent lifestyle.
Services & Amenities
The essentials for relaxed living and carefree days.
Here you’ll discover the services and amenities you’d expect to find in a modern Texas Hill Country manor—all for the comfort and delight of residents and guests.
Begin a Journey of Self-Discovery
Experience The Delaney State of Mind.
Find your inner Picasso in Studio D. Stretch yourself in the fitness studio with innovative equipment that takes the work out of workouts. Hit the Cypress Cafe for a spontaneous happy hour celebration or morning coffee with a little kick. Dream. Explore. Discover.
- Courteous, proficient housekeeping services conducted twice each month
- Prompt and complete maintenance of residences and community-supplied appliances
- Meticulous landscaping and lawn maintenance to keep the grounds beautiful year-round
- Convenient transportation to scheduled events and outings
- Round-the-clock staffing for optimum peace of mind
Food, Friends, and Fun Times
- Full restaurant-style dining experience in The Oaks Dining Room overlooking 100-year old heritage oaks
- Chef-prepared, artistically presented menu choices featuring fresh ingredients
- Cypress Cafe perfect for spontaneous happy hour celebrations or morning coffee with a kick
- Living room with fireplace and cozy seating—for visiting with friends or reading the paper
- Multipurpose meeting and gathering room for big get-togethers
- Studio D for exploring your creative side – arts, crafts, and hobbies
- Full calendar of social, educational, and recreational events
Fitness, Wellness, and a Little Pampering
- Wellness programs and services to help you live your best life possible
- Fitness studio with innovative equipment that takes the work out of workouts
- Full-service hair salon and spa to keep you looking and feeling great
- Access to caregivers and a nurse on-site 24 hours a day within Hamlets at The Delaney
All the Extras
The following services are available on an additional fee-for-service basis:
- Additional guest or family meals
- Customized Transition, Celebration or Recreation Packages through our Ambassador Program
- Services within the beauty salon/barber shop
- Personalized transportation