Just because your health needs may change, it doesn’t mean your life has to change. At The Delaney at Georgetown, we provide assisted living in Georgetown, TX that gives you just the help you need so you can do what you want, when you want. We’ll assist with the basic activities of daily living, like bathing, dressing and grooming, medication management, and personal maintenance ... so you can be you.
Health and Wellness Navigation
The Delaney is committed to offering a holistic approach to your total health and well-being.
That’s why we provide a highly trained senior Health and Wellness Navigation team, who work personally with you to anticipate your health and wellness needs and address them. They’ll guide you through the many programs, services, and amenities we offer that focus on all 8 Dimensions of Wellness to ensure your overall physical, psychological and social well-being. Our Navigation team will also help guide you through any medical challenges that may lie ahead, offering assistance with:
- Preparation and follow-up for outpatient or hospital care
- Coordination of appointments and arrangement of transportation
- Coordination of post-acute care or in-residence wellness checks and the delivery of specific nutritional meals
- Transitioning you to higher levels of care whenever you may need it
At The Delaney, we know that the way we provide our services to you is just as important as the services themselves.
That’s why, here, everything starts with Extraordinary Impressions®—our culture of gracious hospitality and service—which ensures that each interaction with you and your family is meaningful and memorable. Below are just some of the personal services we provide:
- Assistance with daily living activities, such as bathing, dressing and grooming, and medication management
- Nurse onsite 24 hours a day to ensure your health and safety needs are always met
- Convenient transportation to a wide variety of scheduled events and outings as well as to medical appointments
- Emergency response system, providing personal safety and offering peace of mind
- Pet-friendly campus
- Cleaning service and flat linen service every week
When you choose assisted living at The Delaney, you’ll enjoy the freedom and flexibility to do what you want, when you want, with a helping hand anytime you need it.
These are just some of the residential services we take care of, so you don’t have to:
- Prompt and complete maintenance of residences, appliances, and gathering spaces
- Meticulous lawn care and grounds maintenance to ensure that the assisted living facilities of The Delaney always look beautiful and inviting year-round, both for you and for your visitors
- Security personnel onsite, 24/7
- Restaurant-style, chef-prepared dining in a beautiful dining room overlooking 100-year-old oaks, with a delightful menu ranging from gourmet cuisine to bistro fare
- On-campus, full service, hair salon and spa to keep you looking and feeling your very best
- Community great room with a comfy fireplace and big-screen TV that make this the perfect place for socializing and relaxation
- Wellness programs to help you live your best life
- The Great Hall, a perfect place to meet friends for memorable get-togethers
A delightful, full service, restaurant-style experience every day. A delicious, healthy variety of fresh, chef- prepared dishes from an eclectic menu that ranges from gourmet cuisine to bistro favorites. A warm and cozy dining room. Also, a family-style kitchen, where you can share breakfast every morning. That’s dining at The Delaney, and it doesn’t get any better than that!
Keep your body moving in our fun exercise classes and stay in shape by using our fully equipped fitness studio.
Enjoy our full calendar of social, educational and recreational activities, both on our campus and in the greater Austin area.
Our Embrace the World program brings you the adventure of world travel through being able to enjoy hands-on experiences of the culture, foods, and entertainment of a different country each month.
Indulge in your favorite pastimes and learn new skills in our arts and crafts studio.
Meet friends for snacks in our family-style kitchen. Cozy up in front of the fireplace in our community great room for conversation, laughs, and for viewing your favorite programs on the big-screen TV.
Floor Plans & Pricing
Your beautiful assisted living apartment home has everything you want, with contemporary layouts designed with you in mind. Each one has a bright, sunny interior and smartly equipped kitchenette. Utilities? Most are included, and further, every residence has an emergency response system for your peace of mind.
Oh, and of course, pets are always welcome too!
View our pricing and take a look at our comfortable, spacious alcove, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom floor plans to see which one is right for you.View Floor Plans
Meet The Team
Executive Director, CDAL
Sam has over 20 years of management experience, specializing in the delivery of outstanding customer service in operations management of senior living communities, including assisted living and memory care. He is responsible for day-to-day operations at The Delaney at Georgetown Village.
Director of Marketing & Sales
Danielle brings more than 25 years of professional experience in the health care and senior living fields to The Delaney at Georgetown Village. She is responsible for the community’s marketing and sales activities, and draws inspiration from her father, who is a current resident!
Director of Life Enrichment
Melonie has over a decade of experience working as an Activity Director in a senior living community setting and in all levels of independent living to hospice care. She is a member of the National Association of Activity Professionals and is a Certified Activity Director in the state of Texas. Melonie and her team
Director of Culinary Services
John is privileged to be celebrating over 30 years of success in hospitality leadership. Born and raised in Northeastern Pennsylvania, John earned his Associate’s and Bachelor’s Degrees from the prestigious Culinary Institute of American in Hyde Park, NY. John then spent ten years in the San Francisco Bay Area where he balanced his culinary proficiencies
Margo is passionate about senior rights and care. She has worked for the safety of seniors for the past 10 years. Her experience spans both sides of the aisle, from caretaker for her mother, who she lost to Alzheimers, to senior advocate in the health care field. She has a deep background in consulting with seniors and their family to match them with
Business Office Manager
Mindy has worked with seniors from a very young age. She started volunteering in elementary school by helping with chores and grocery shopping. She helped care for her grandmother for 3 years while she fought cancer. As an adult, she was a hospice volunteer for 5 years and was awarded the President’s Call to Service Award in 2008.
Physical Plant Director
Jim has been in the facility management field for almost 20 years, with an extensive knowledge of every aspect from day to day operations to special projects and capital improvements. Prior to relocating to Texas, he was Facility Supervisor for the King County Library System, consisting of 48 libraries. This library is the busiest library system in the U.S.
- Long term care insurance
- Life insurance
- Veteran’s benefits
- Sale of a home
- Reverse mortgage
- Bridge loan